Hobart City Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Hobart City?
Hobart City Eco Green
Hobart City in Tasmania, Australia is becoming increasingly eco-conscious, with more and more businesses committing to sustainable practices. Here are some businesses that are leading the way in the Eco Green movement:
1. The Source Bulk Foods Hobart: This store is a food retailer that stocks a range of organic and bulk foods to reduce packaging waste. They also have a refill system for household and body products to reduce single-use plastic. The benefits of shopping at The Source Bulk Foods Hobart include reducing your carbon footprint, supporting local businesses, and reducing waste. Contact them at: 03 6224 7710.
2. Pademelon Studio: This design studio is committed to sustainable design practices, with eco-friendly design principles as the foundation of their work. They focus on creating beautiful designs that minimise environmental impact, while also ensuring resilience, functionality and cost-effectiveness. The benefits of working with Pademelon Studio include reducing your carbon footprint, and creating a space that is comfortable and sustainable. Contact them at: 03 6234 9129.
3. Salamanca Market: This market is committed to reducing waste and promoting sustainable practices. They encourage stallholders to use eco-friendly packaging, and provide composting and recycling facilities for their customers. The benefits of shopping at Salamanca Market include reducing your carbon footprint, supporting local businesses, and reducing waste. Contact them at: 03 6223 3575.
4. Tassie Pure: This company produces high-quality, chemical-free honey, using sustainable, natural and locally sourced methods. They have a commitment to ethical and sustainable beekeeping, and are passionate about protecting Tasmania's unique flora and fauna. The benefits of buying from Tassie Pure include supporting sustainable farming practices, supporting local businesses, and promoting biodiversity. Contact them at: 03 6248 5121.
5. The Longest Table: This restaurant is committed to using locally sourced, organic and sustainable produce, and they work to minimise waste and reduce their carbon footprint. They offer a range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, making it easy to eat sustainably. The benefits of dining at The Longest Table include supporting local businesses, reducing your carbon footprint, and enjoying delicious food made with sustainable ingredients. Contact them at: 03 6231 5005.
6. Sustainable Living Tasmania: This nonprofit organisation is dedicated to promoting sustainable living practices in Tasmania. They offer workshops, events and resources to educate and inspire people to live more sustainably, and they work with communities and businesses to promote sustainable practices. The benefits of engaging with Sustainable Living Tasmania include learning about sustainable living practices, connecting with like-minded people and supporting sustainable initiatives. Contact them at: 03 6234 5566.
7. Lost Freight: This vintage store specialises in recycled and upcycled clothing, with a focus on sustainable fashion. They also stock locally made, eco-friendly homewares and accessories. The benefits of shopping at Lost Freight include reducing your carbon footprint, supporting sustainable fashion, and finding unique and vintage items. Contact them at: 03 6234 8300.
there are a range of businesses in Hobart City that are committed to sustainable practices and eco-friendly initiatives. From bulk food stores to design studios, markets to honey producers, restaurants to nonprofits and vintage stores, there are many ways to support the Eco Green movement in Tasmania. By choosing to shop, dine and engage with these businesses, you can reduce your carbon footprint, support local businesses, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
Hobart City Eco Green Articles